Tourism and Travel
Tourism is defined as the activities of persons travelling to and staying places outside of their usual residence or place of abode for not more than one (1) consecutive year. The purpose of leisure, business, and other purposes not related to remuneration at the place visited. These persons are clarified as visitor or tourist (overnight visitors), Excursionist (same-day visitors to include cruise passengers).
Did you know?
There were 12,877 arrivals by air and 7092 arrivals by sea for 2018.
- Cruise ship passenger arrivals, monthly, 2005 to 2020
- Passenger movements (arrivals), monthly 2009 to 2020
- Passenger movements (departures), monthly 2009 to 2020
- Tourist arrivals by place of stay, monthly 2005 to 2020
- Total number of visitor arrivals by type of visitor, annual 2005 to 2018
- Visitor arrivals by country 2005 to 2020
- Visitor Arrivals by purpose of visit, monthly 2005 to 2020